Book your holiday in Scotland today at Silver Sands and discover the Moray Firth coast in 2019
Nothing quite beats the feeling you get when you book your next holiday. And now is the perfect time to book your holiday at Silver Sands.
The peak weeks and school holiday periods fill up quickly, so secure your holiday today and get your pick of our accommodation and your preferred dates.
Book by 28th Feb and save up to 20% on a 2019 holiday*
• Save up to 20% on off-peak touring and camping breaks*
• Save 15% on all off-peak self-catering breaks*
• Save 10% on all peak breaks and holidays*
Plus, book with a low deposit of just £50 for touring or £30 for touring
Free week or half price stay**
• Stay for 14 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll give you a free week in September or October 2019**
• Stay for 7 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll provide a half-price stay in September or October 2019**
Call 0800 117 0086 to book this offer (Freephone number from all landlines and mobiles.) Not bookable online.
Why choose Silver Sands in 2019?
There is so much to enjoy on with a stay at our holiday park in Scotland, here are some of our highlights for 2019:
- Fun sessions for toddlers to help tire your tots for bedtime
- A great line up of evening entertainment and events
- Activities on park to keep the whole family entertained
- Direct access to the beautiful sandy West Beach
The first class facilities at Silver Sands include a newly refurbished entertainment venue, a games room, an outdoor adventure play area and a Kids’ Club with a regular programme of activities.
You can also dive in to our heated indoor pool or relax at our steam room and sauna. If that sounds too lazy for you, head down to our state of the art gym for a workout.
As night falls you can enjoy fun-packed evenings, which always start with a tasty meal in our restaurant – we cater for all tastes with our extensive seasonal menu.
As the sun sets you can boogie the night away with our entertainment team – we regularly feature live bands and family friendly discos, with refreshments available at our several bars. And as we’re on the coast our holiday park has its own traditional fish & chip shop – a meal we think is at its tastiest when enjoyed in the sea air!
Self catering stays are made easy in our caravan holiday homes, which are fully equipped for a comfortable break – each includes real beds, a hot shower and toilet, central heating, a flat-screen TV, cooker and microwave.
We also have a range of pet friendly caravans so you can bring your pet pooch on holiday with you too! Our dedicated pet-friendly caravans are perfect for a doggie getaway and have everything you need for a comfortable self catering break.
We also have a wide range of touring and camping pitches available so you can bring your tent, caravan or motorhome.
Many of our pitches are serviced with electricity, water and drainage points and we have recently refurbished our toilet and shower block. Touring and camping pitches are located at the centre of the park close to our entertainments complex and within easy reach of the beach.
What is there to see and do in 2019?
2019 promises to be another bumper year on the Moray Coast! Whether you’re a regular visitor to this stunning part of Scotland or have never explored the region before, there’s always something to see and do. The region’s what’s on diary is also bursting at the seams, crammed full of top local events. Here’s just some of our highlights…
- Lossiemouth Folk Club Festival, July: The epitome of chilled festivals, the Lossiemouth Folk Club Fest encourages performers to come and play ‘for the craic’ in the spirit of celebrating traditional music and tales. The entertainment’s free, with performers rewarded with a great atmosphere at this small festival by the sea.
- Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival, August: This music and arts festival is held on the Belladrum Estate in the nearby city of Inverness. It began 13 years ago and has recently been voted one of the best music festivals in the UK. Amy Macdonald has already been confirmed as the 2018 headline act…
- Highland Food & Drink Festival, May: Head to the beautiful city of Inverness for the best of Scottish food and drink, with producers exhibiting their wares, chefs giving demonstrations and plenty to try and buy.
- Spirit of Moray Book Festival, September: A celebration of writing, illustration and publishing in Scotland at this local festival that attracts renowned Scottish authors (and kicks off with a whisky event).
The useful small print
*Self-catering breaks: Save 10% on all self-catering peak breaks (School summer holidays: arrivals 5th July – 15th August 2019 and October half term: arrivals 11th – 25th October 2019.) Save 15% on all self-catering off peak holidays (arrivals on any other 2019 date.) Touring and camping breaks: Save 10% on touring and camping peak breaks (School summer holidays: arrivals 5th July – 15th August 2019.) Save 20% on touring and camping off peak breaks with arrivals from 25th March – 23rd May 2019 and after 27th September 2019. Save 15% on touring and camping off peak breaks with arrivals from 24th May – 4th July 2019 and 16th August – 26th September 2019. All dates are inclusive. A low deposit (£30 for touring pitch or £50 for a static caravan) is payable at the time of booking. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. Prices stated are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are subject to availability. **Free or half price break can be taken between 1st September – 10th October. Half the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking to qualify for this offer. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. The free or half price break will be the same accommodation or pitch type and for the same number of people as the original booking. Offers close on 28th February 2019. Early booking offers cannot be combined (choose from Offer 1 – save up to 20% or Offer 2 – Free week or half price stay) or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, offers apply to new bookings only and are subject to availability. For full terms and conditions, see silver-sands.co.uk.