Welcome to Silver Sands Holiday Park on the beautiful Moray Firth coast
Say hello to relaxing holidays by the sea at our holiday park on the stunning Moray Firth coast.
Named after the sparkling stretch of beach that runs alongside our park, Silver Sands is the perfect place to make holiday memories that will last a lifetime. And the glorious Gulf Stream means that Lossiemouth has a temperate climate and some of the driest weather in the UK.
Book your Summer escape today
Choose from a wide range of static caravans & touring pitches – see our latest prices below
- 27/07/18 - 3 nightsOriginal 2 bed Caravan (Sleeps 6)£ 399
- 23/07/18 - 4 nightsOriginal 2 bed Pet Friendly Caravan (Sleeps 4)£ 449
- 23/07/18 - 4 nightsOriginal 2 bed Caravan (Sleeps 4)£ 449
- 20/07/18 - 3 nightsOriginal 2 bed Caravan (Sleeps 4)£ 338
- 20/07/18 - 3 nightsOriginal 2 bed Pet Friendly Caravan (Sleeps 4)£ 338
- 03/09/18 - 4 nightsOriginal 2 bed Caravan (Sleeps 4)£ 264
- 03/09/18 - 4 nightsOriginal 2 bed Pet Friendly Caravan (Sleeps 4)£ 264
- 03/09/18 - 4 nightsOriginal 2 bed Pet Friendly Caravan (Sleeps 6)£ 277
- 03/09/18 - 4 nightsOriginal 2 bed Caravan (Sleeps 6)£ 277
- 03/09/18 - 4 nightsOriginal 3 bed Pet Friendly Caravan (Sleeps 6)£ 286
Why choose Silver Sands?
There is so much to enjoy on your holiday at Silver Sands, here are some of our highlights:
- Fun sessions for toddlers to help tire your tots for bedtime
- A great line up of evening entertainment and events
- Activities on park to keep the whole family entertained
- Direct access to the beautiful sandy West Beach
Silver Sands is the perfect holiday destination for touring, camping and caravan holidays.
Our holiday caravans come in either 2 or 3 bedroom options and come in various styles and finishes – so there’s something for all tastes and budgets. They boast fully equipped kitchens (with cutlery, crockery, fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave) as well as Freeview TV, shower and toilet.
Silver Sands is an extremely popular destination for touring and camping. We welcome tents, touring caravans and motorhomes of all shapes and sizes and have a range of grass, gravel and extra large pitches.
What’s on park?
The first class facilities at Silver Sands include a newly refurbished entertainment venue, a games room, an outdoor adventure play area and a Kids’ Club with a regular programme of activities.
Enjoy our heated indoor pool, and relax at our steam room and sauna. If that sounds too lazy for you, head down to our state of the art gym for a workout.
Let us entertain you!
Whether it’s a kids’ club, daytime sports or evening entertainment, our activities and entertainments are a great chance to spend time with your friends, have a family competition or sit back and enjoy the talents of our entertainments team or guest performers.
With our huge choice of activities and facilities, both indoors and outdoors, you’ll never be stuck for something to do.
Discover a stunning coastal region
North East Scotland and the Grampians is a region of sandy beaches, majestic mountains and historic castles. The mountains dominate the skyline to the west, while miles of unspoiled sandy beaches and dramatic coastline frame the area to the east.
Nearby you’ll find the small town of Lossiemouth, packed full of amenities, while the busy city of Inverness is only a short drive away.