October Half Term Holidays from £224 per holiday home*
October half term holidays seem to come at just the right time. The kid’s need a break from the classroom and it’s a great way to get the family together before the cold weather kicks in. If you’re lucky, the weather is often warm and sunny during October too, perfect for exploring the local area.
With indoor and outdoor activities, daytime and evening entertainment and the freedom to enjoy your holiday, we give you the chance for a real break away with your family.
Here are some of our half-term highlights
- 19 Oct: Paul Taylor Legends – tribute act
- 20thOct @ 2pm: 4thGeneration Wrestling
- 25thOct: X-Factor Nicholas McDonald – performing plus meet & greet
- 26thOct: Big Halloween Party – featuring Scotland Rocks along with Fun Crew Halloween Show. We have a fancy dress competition for the following age groups, Mini Meerkats 0-4years, The Meerpack (5-10yrs), Inbeteeners (11-15yrs) and adult. We will also be running a best dressed table and best dressed caravan contest too. We are looking to also take the kids Trick or Treating round the caravans.
- 2nd Nov: The Ariana Experience – the UK’s number one tribute to Ariana Grande
Great value family holidays
There’s something for the whole family to enjoy this October, whether you’re staying for a weekend, midweek or week-long holiday.
Lead in price is based on a Luxury 2 bed Caravan (Sleeps 6) for a 3 night stay on 25th October 2019. Prices subject to availability at time of booking. Applies to new bookings only.