Touring and camping in Scotland
Silver Sands holiday park is a popular destination for touring and camping in Scotland, with a fantastic location on the Moray Firth coast. Our range of grass and gravel pitches provides an excellent base for touring and camping holidays.
Many of our pitches are serviced with electricity, water and drainage points are located at the centre of the park close to our entertainments complex and within easy reach of the beach.
Plus, you’ll enjoy the following improvements this season:
• Refurbished WC & shower block
• Upgraded electric points
• Improved pitches
We pride ourselves on offering a superb range of facilities for our touring and camping guests. These include:
- Great value pitches
- Toilet block
- Waste collection points
- Pets welcome!
- Suitable for motorhomes
- Razor sockets
- Free use of park facilities
- Hairdryers (chargeable)
- Fresh water points
- Baby changing Facilities
- Disabled access showers & toilets
- Dishwashing Area
- Chemical waste & waste disposal
- Ice pack freezing facility
- Awning space (chargeable)
Seasonal Touring Pitches
• £389 per month for April, May, Sept & Oct
• £550 per month for June, July & Aug
• £2,722 for the season
• Season dates: 29th March – 2nd November 2019
• Hard-standing bases (suitable for caravans)
• Save the hassle of towing or storing on your drive
• Come & stay at your caravan whenever you fancy
• Enjoy your own dedicated pitch
• FREE use of the park facilities
To book, call us on 01343 813 262
Whether you’re touring or camping in Scotland at Silver Sands, you’re free to make use of the first class facilities at our park! These include an entertainment venue, a games room, an outdoor adventure play area and a Kids’ Club with a regular programme of activities. Or why not come and enjoy a leisurely swim in our heated indoor pool?
Explore the region
Silver Sands Holiday Park is the perfect choice for camping in Scotland. We’re just minutes from the seaside town of Lossiemouth and have direct access to a wonderful sandy beach on the Moray Firth where you can paddle and swim, surf, play or simply relax – our Gulf Stream weather climate brings warm weather through the season.