Welcome packs and extras
Make your holiday even more enjoyable by pre-booking from our range of holiday ‘extras’:
Get your holiday off to a great start by pre-booking a welcome pack:
- Essentials pack (£12) with toilet roll, washing up liquid, bin bags, cloth, sponge, tea, coffee, sugar & milk
- Easy breakfast pack (£14) with tea, coffee, milk, cereals, bread, butter, jam and biscuits
- Celebration pack (£19.50) with Prosecco and chocolates
- Early Check in available on request (subject to availability) – £5 for a touring pitch and £15 for self-catering accommodation
Travelling with children
If you are travelling with little ones and don’t want their cots, bed guards and highchairs to take up space in your boot, you can hire them from us.
- 3 and 4 night breaks – £7 per item
- 7 night breaks – £12 per item
Iron & Ironing Board
We know you’ll want to escape most of the usual chores when you’re on holiday but if you know you’re not an expert suitcase packer, you may want to hire an iron and ironing board for your accommodation! Cost is £5 per break/holiday.
Linen change during your stay – £10 per bedroom.
We welcome well-trained pets in our pet-friendly holiday homes (maximum of 2 per accommodation.)
- 3 and 4 night breaks – £25 per pet
- 7 night breaks – £35 per pet
Useful holiday hire items
You can hire these handy extras to use during your holiday.
- Towels – £10
- Hairdryer – £5
- Carpet Sweeper – £5
- Camping chair – £5
- Directors chair – £10