Welcome packs & extras
Create a little more space in your suitcase and let us take care of those daily essentials, breakfast items or, even, some special treats! Get your holiday off to a great start by pre-booking one of holiday extras!
Our Welcome Packs
Get your holiday off to a great start by pre-booking a welcome pack:
- Essentials pack (£12): Comes with toilet roll, washing up liquid, bin bags, cloth, sponge, tea, coffee, sugar & milk
- Easy breakfast pack (£14): Includes tea, coffee, milk, cereals, bread, butter, jam and biscuits
- Celebration pack (£19.50): IncludesProsecco and chocolates
- Early Check in available on request (subject to availability) – £5 for a touring pitch and £15 for self-catering accommodation
Travelling with children
If you are travelling with little ones and don’t want their cots, bed guards and highchairs to take up space in your boot, you can hire them from us.
- 3 and 4 night breaks – £7 per item
- 7 night breaks – £12 per item
Iron & Ironing Board
We know you’ll want to escape most of the usual chores when you’re on holiday but if you know you’re not an expert suitcase packer, you may want to hire an iron and ironing board for your accommodation!
- £5 per break/holiday.
Linen change during your stay – £10 per bedroom.
We welcome well-trained pets in our pet-friendly holiday homes (maximum of 2 per accommodation.)
- 3 and 4 night breaks – £25 per pet
- 7 night breaks – £35 per pet
Useful holiday hire items
You can hire these handy extras to use during your holiday.
- Towels – 2 bath towels and 2 hand towels (£10)
- Hairdryer (£5)
- Carpet Sweeper (£5)
- Camping chair (£5)
- Directors chair (£10)
A refundable deposit of £10.00 will be required for each item that is hired.